Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been trying to figure out how to upload a video of Pinky with no avail yet, but I decided to share a little picture that makes me laugh of my dear Pinky in the meantime. I was playing Skyrim on a day off and attacking a dragon and she was watching with a surprised face. :D Do your cats watch you on the computer too?

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
:luv How sweet!

Horst is not so interested in watching, but Rita. My husband sent some pics from his mobile phone to the computer. Here a short story:

Oh, how interesting! Horst... as a baby...*boring*

"Well, a bounded Horst, super-duper! .... I´ll do some body care!"

"OMG, HE´S ARMED!" 8O

:grin:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awwwww! Your cat is so PRETTY! I can't get any good pictures of Pinky really she's a powerhouse and when she's sitting still it's usually too dim in the house and I have to use flash, which ends up making her blink :p

·
Registered
159 Posts
It's great how Pinky is watching from your shoulder. I see lust in her eyes, she wants to play! With that look on her face she probably even thinks she plays better than you! ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one is better at Skyrim! I am the dragonborn! But yeah, she REALLY loves our video games, especially ones with flying creatures. She wants to play but ends up on the keyboard. -_- DOH!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts