Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or as close as I can come. That's Hershey at the top, Blizzy in the middle, and Little Hersh at bottom, my three guys. The end kitties are actually dark brown Havana Brown mixes.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Cute picture!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Absolutely adorable! Now, I presume you know Oreo also makes "Double Stuf" Orea cookies, with double the white filling. For that, you will need both Blizzy AND Snowby sitting next to each other in the middle.

Hop to it NewRescueDad! :crazy

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Absolutely adorable! Now, I presume you know Oreo also makes "Double Stuf" Orea cookies, with double the white filling. For that, you will need both Blizzy AND Snowby sitting next to each other in the middle.

Hop to it NewRescueDad! :crazy
When any of the following happens (there's an equal chance for any one of them): the lion lies down with the lamb, the Democrats and Republicans compromise for the good of the country (US), or Blizzy and Snowby develop enough tolerance (forget mutual affection) to sit together, anywhere (it took over five months for them to be in the same room together), you shall have your picture.

Hope you are a woman of infinite patience, since that's about the right time frame.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
When any of the following happens (there's an equal chance for any one of them): the lion lies down with the lamb, the Democrats and Republicans compromise for the good of the country (US), or Blizzy and Snowby develop enough tolerance (forget mutual affection) to sit together, anywhere (it took over five months for them to be in the same room together), you shall have your picture.

Hope you are a woman of infinite patience, since that's about the right time frame.
My patience knows no bounds. I am content to wait until pigs fly. :pig:pig:pig

1 - 12 of 12 Posts