Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe.. Well get ready because I'm about to tell a little story on how these three became to be.

Francis
Well, Francis was the first cat of the family. He's my nephew/ He's my molder sisters cat and her first cat. We adopted him when he was 1. We got him neutered on the day that we adopted him and came home to us the next day. He was adopted on July of 2008. He was healthy and pretty frisky for the first few months. He couldn't stop pouncing on our legs. He calmed down a bit but he was still frisky. So my odler sister decided to get a second cat for him( Vinnie) and he stoped pouncing on out legs and things becuase he was still a kitten. He's now 3. He will be 4 in July. :kittyturn

Vinnie
Vinnie was my older sister's second cat. She got him because of Francis behavior and we knew that Francis would need a new friend. Vinnie was 2 when she adopted him and Francis well still 1. He was adopted on January of 2009. He's a sickly cat. He has allergies every now and then and he was severly beat up by another cat long time ago and his eyes are still wobbly from the serious fight. He was housed with 8 different cats, but yet he's still a cute little Vinnie! :love2 Now he's 4 and doing much better now. He wasn't really playful at first until he gotten better like 5 months later. He will be 5 in October. Next year he will be a Senior cat.( I think...)

Misa
Well the newset cat Misa which she lives with me had a live similar to vinnie. Her previous owners abused her in a way and theyy declawed her. She has so many health problems. She has crystals in her urine and she has gingervitis. RShe's currently on a wet diet because of these conditions but yet she remines sweet. We adopted her last Sunday. :) Now she's a happy kitty. We can't have my nephews coming over to her house because she's declawed. She's overweight too. We don't nkwo if she can get along with cats. We only know that she doesn't like Children. lol She will be 4 in November 27.

Well thats about it. ^^

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're all little sweeties. It's probably a good idea not to try to put Misa together with Francis and Vinnie, since it's very difficult to introduce cats who don't live together all the time. Still, you can enjoy each separately!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah.

Misa and Francis came from the same shelter and I believe they are both tabbies. ^^ Still I was thinking getting a friend for Misa when I get my own place and job.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So yeah. :p Not to mention they are all fixed. :) Francis is the alpha male of the house( with Vinnie). He loves to climb on everything and goes as high as he can. He's not much of a talker cat, but he is a cool one. What I know about Francis is that he was a stray when the shelter found him or at least his previous owners saw him as a stray. So I think he still has some of his strayness in him. He likes going into garbage cans too. Bad boy. He doesn't like walks and when my older sister does, he goes and hides.

Vinnie well he's adorable! He wasn't a stray or at least I don't think. He's also a Siamese mix as you can see on my avatar. He likes walks. When it starts to get nice out, my sister might walk him.

And Misa is well adorable too! ♥♥♥ I wonder if I should walk her. I was planning on doing ti once it gets nicer outside in front of the courtyard at my apartment. The shelter we got her from said that we can't walk her, but Francis came from the same shelter and told us the same thing and my older sister still walks him once in a while. How come I can't? ><

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking of getting Misa a friend in the future( declawed) but I don't know if shewill get along with other cats. They didn't really say at the shelter. All I know is thst she can't go outside and things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts