Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo, today I was at Target... shopping away some Sunday boredom, and low and behold, the comforter set I have wanted for a long time was on sale! So, of course... I had to buy it. I got it home... and before I even got a chance to SIT on my bed, let alone sleep in it... guess who took over? You think she likes it??? (Can you tell purple is my favorite color??)

·
Super Moderator
26,514 Posts
Yes, I can tell - it matches the background on your signature!

Uuuumm, the bed isn't even yours, why would you think anything on it belongs to you? :wink:

It's beautiful. I had to put my comforter away after I got Cinderella. It's too big for my washing machine and the occasional hairball / spitup was going to be too expensive to keep getting it washed. So it's in a bag. :(

Yours is beautiful! :D

And gorgeous headboard!

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
The comforter is great, I like purple too. Andie looks very comfy and wow! her collar matches too!

But.....while you've been rhapsodizing about Bon Jovi, you obviously neglected to mention your admiration for the other Jersey guy that is watching over your bed....and while I love Bon Jovi....Bruce is the one I rank above all others. If I were independently wealthy I would be following him around the country when he's on tour. My friends accuse me of stalking :lol:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lucky Dragon Zi said:
I think Andie goes with the bed quite well, actually. :wink:
She's very handsome.

.. is her tail a bit short?

edit: she, sorry. D:
Hi Luck Dragon, yep, Andie's tail is very short. She was born with a tiny tail.... a birth defect I think...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doodlebug said:
The comforter is great, I like purple too. Andie looks very comfy and wow! her collar matches too!

But.....while you've been rhapsodizing about Bon Jovi, you obviously neglected to mention your admiration for the other Jersey guy that is watching over your bed....and while I love Bon Jovi....Bruce is the one I rank above all others. If I were independently wealthy I would be following him around the country when he's on tour. My friends accuse me of stalking :lol:

AHH, yes... BRUUUUUUUUUCE!! I've been in love with Bruce and his music since I was 5.... despite the rather large age difference... I used to pretend he was my husband when i played "house" with my friends. I love my Jersey boys... Bruce and Bon Jovi... ::::sigh::::: And no worries Lisa, Bruce watches over me above my bed, and Jon and the boys of Bon Jovi watch me as a I sleep from the front view (that poster is framed on the other wall!!) hahaha :)

Andie's collar is always purple... whenever I have to get her a new one, it MUST be purple. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Zi will do - I will also accept Hannah. :wink: Nice to meet you.

That is good. I was afraid it was from an accident or a fight or something.. its kind of cute, really.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lucky Dragon Zi said:
Zi will do - I will also accept Hannah. :wink: Nice to meet you.

That is good. I was afraid it was from an accident or a fight or something.. its kind of cute, really.

Ok Zi, nice to meet you too! Yes, it is very cute... very original... in fact, cats with normal tails look strange to me b/c I am so used to Andie's "nub" When my mom got her for me, the guy who was putting Andie and her litter mates up for adoption said to my mom, "Well, we have one kitten left... but I dont know.... her tail is all messed up and weird, so not sure if she's what you're looking for!" UGH!!! Needless to say, she was exactly what we were looking for!

·
Registered
46 Posts
AndieCat said:
Needless to say, she was exactly what we were looking for!
Every cat I've met with any kind of 'abnormality' I could swear is the sweetest thing I've ever encountered. Not quite the same, but Zander has a kink in the end of his tail. I suspect a door was shut on him before he came here.. u____u;

She is beautiful though. Very striking with orange and purple. You are lucky to be hers. :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
when midnight had her oops liter of kittens she had 5 but one was still born 1 kitten born with a stub tail and 3 born with kinks in there tail they looked really funny one looked like a 7 that's how kinked it was and i was there when this kitten came out and it was just born this way and the last kitten was completely normal.

she is so beautiful and she dose look like she saying it her bed ha ha ha.

·
Registered
627 Posts
jessamica8 said:
Haha, too cute! Last time I put on a new set of bedding, I couldn't even get the bed made without the kitties wanting to be up there. :lol:
Why is that? We can't even get the bed made, as soon as we start trying to put the sheets on one of the cats will hop up on the bed and think its play time.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
As a total Bruce fan, I must say the first thing I noticed was the Born To Run poster over your bed. That's great!! There's no beating that album, unless you want to get into Born To Run vs. The Rising. I could make a case for either of them. But the kitty is gorgeous too! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,514 Posts
Saw this today and thought of Andie:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
October said:
As a total Bruce fan, I must say the first thing I noticed was the Born To Run poster over your bed. That's great!! There's no beating that album, unless you want to get into Born To Run vs. The Rising. I could make a case for either of them. But the kitty is gorgeous too! :lol:
Ahhhh yes.... BOTH albums are in my top ten list... however, I think my favorite Bruce album has gotta be Darkness on The Edge of Town... anything Bruce does is great... well... I take that back, not really into Tom Joad or the Seger sessions... but otherwise, HE CAN DO NO WRONG musically in my eyes! :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahahah, Marie, I love that picture! If only we could digitally enhance it to have an orange kitty instead of that cute little black kitty. His eyes are priceless in that picture haha...

marie73 said:
Saw this today and thought of Andie:

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
AndieCat, you're right about Bruce. He can do no wrong, especially if you're tolerant of his dalliances with things like Tom Joad. Let's not forget Nebraska either which, I think, was right after Darkness? But there's just no one else like Bruce.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts