Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to my boss today, and he mentioned he was trying to find a kitten. So I told him about Jeanie and Jessy. I really tried to talk him into taking both of them...but he only wants Jeanie.

He is a single man, around 40. He lives all alone, and he wants a companion. He will take good care of her and love her, so I am confident in that.

What concerns me is that Jeanie has always lived in a house full of people and animals. Will she adjust to being in a only pet family? Also when he is away at work she will be all alone, will she be very scared or will she adjust? I am worried about her being scared! :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
She will probably get used to it just fine. Given time he should be able to tell if she is unhappy or not. Cats usually adjust to things well when given time. Tell him to keep you posted on her behavior.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cats are very social animals, the upside is that thy sleep about 2/3rds of the time so while he is at work she will more then likely sleep a lot. When he is home, if he will spend lots of social time with her then she should be OK. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts