Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kittens have settled down considerably. Oh, they're still wild and running around, but it's not non-stop. Probably because they've had a chance to explore the whole house, maybe because I finally threw away the two 3-foot long pieces of heavy packing paper they were running in and out of, or it could be the Benedryl I put in their food (just kidding!).

They've discovered Cinderella's round thing!

Charlee sleeping (finally!).

Cali pretending to be camera-shy!

Cali in the blue cat condo being all cute.

And being sassy!

·
Registered
59 Posts
awww they are soo cute and innocent looking :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Awwwww so adorable... you must be melting everytime you look at them :D

I hope Cinderella did not see them taking over her favorite round thing!!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nini said:
Awwwww so adorable... you must be melting everytime you look at them :D
They were grooming each other yesterday, and it was just the cutest thing ever! :luv

And Cali has turned into a little snuggle bunny - and a definite lap kitty. Whenever I'm at the computer and she's taking a break from wrestling with her sister, she's up in my lap. :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Marie,

The kittens are absolutely adorable :heart :heart
I was wondering when you were going to update your signature? After all, the two new editions have obviously started the process of ruling you, so shouldn't they be included in the signature as well? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's so hard for me, it took me forever to make the lame one I have. I'm trying to take the perfect pictures of the babies for my signature. It's my project for this coming weekend.

·
Registered
284 Posts
How on earth do you ever get any housework done? :lol:

I'd spend most of my day just watching them! :jump

They're gorgeous!

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you! They're soooo funny! They can jump higher, farther and run faster than I ever would have imagined! I have little bionic kitties! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, Jeanie, if you knew all the stuff they had to play with! You know what their favorite thing is right now? The long plastic strip you tear off a package of deli ham on re-sealable packages. They carry that thing all over and play with it. After they went to bed, Cleo had her turn with it. She probably hid it from them. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OhMy said:
More pics, Marie?

I love seeing your girls! (all of them!)
There are new ones under A typical evening with bionic kittens. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts