Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I captured this priceless moment just at the right time :) This is my dog Jerry, and one of my current fosters, Stella. She is believed to be at least 80% blind but don't tell her that! She's a little bundle of energy and her and Jerry became best friends from the moment I brought her home.

Wish I could keep her!

Side note: That pink band on Jerry's neck is a pressure wrap... There was an emergency C-section at my work and the mama lost a lot of blood but luckily Jerry is a universal donor and he happily gave his blood to save her today :)

"I love my foster kitten!"

"Nope. Nothing fishy happening over here..."

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I love the picture.

And just an FYI. I had the same pet light on Banker's collar. He figured out how to bite it and turn it on - I would come home from work and was flashing the pretty colors. Then, one day I found out he was only wearing half of it. He managed to tear it apart. We never did find the other half.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do love that cool light! Thankfully Jerry has never messed with his collar but those things do burn out or break after a couple months. Jerry mostly wears his when we go hiking, and I take it off the rest of the time cause it adds a lot of weight to the collar. He just happened to have it on in these shots :)

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
The first picture belongs on a calendar. Sweet!

That last picture cracks me up.

"They do taste like chicken!!"

And the look on Stella's face - priceless!!!! :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts