Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the first time ever that Miu allowed Jack to be sit so close to her. Even Jack did a double take when he first got on there. After he saw she didn't try to slap him away, he stayed. He's affectionate and always wants to be friends with everyone in the house. It's just Miu who isn't that nice with him.

They're on top of Rocky the dog's homemade litter box. It doubles as a litter box and a cat window seat. Isn't it nice?

Poor Jack is bigger than Miu but she had more space than him. He's such a gentleman! I saw him try to lie down without disturbing her. But at one point, his leg muscle just sproinged and twanged onto Miu's hock. He quickly looked at her to see if she was going to get angry.

But surprisingly, she was unperturbed! Eventually, it got down to this!

I was almost tearing with joy at such a rare occurrence! AWW!

·
Registered
275 Posts
oh, how wonderful!

I so wished I had my camera outside with me yesterday. I was just finished mowing the lawn and looked in the back window. My new guy was snuggling with Caspian. I was overcome. I so wish there had been a way for me to get a picture.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Your two sound like mine - Satin is so mean to Tuffy sometimes he rarely allows her to rest or sleep near him. I think he's scared she'll attack him when he's sleeping.

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
The last picture is so peaceful and heartwarming. I hope that they have other quiet moments together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts