Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did YOU Sneak past us!?:eek:
(May 31st!)
Happy, Happy Birthday TC! I'm so glad you joined the forum! You add a lot here!:p:D
Sharon

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh no Sharon! :oops:

Should've just been quiet! Lol.
Didn't do anything special that day, had to work anyway. Planning to go to a Korean spa with a friend this week though! :)

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That'll learn ya!;):D
A Spa day...ahhhh, that sounds sooooo good!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well...happy belated birthday! Hope you enjoy that spa day....

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Thank you all. Unfortunately, the spa thing has been put off yet again due to unforseen circumstances. I will probably do it maybe next month! LOL. But I did order myself a Clarisonic brush which came with a fantastic Cashmere luxe brush head. It's my mini-facial every day routine now. :p

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Geez. I am late with an already belated birthday wish!

I have been to a Korean spa. Very thorough, but excruciatingly long, if you have ADHD like I do. :p Prepare to be there for a while! :)

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
The Korean spas here are a nice get-away to relax! Lots of hot tubs in varying temperatures, and so many saunas to venture in and detox, too. Yes, it can take long, but if you go with a friend, it won't feel so long, in my opinion. I also venture into their cafe and order Korean food, lol. I did go once to get a full body scrub, and wow, my skin felt so~ smooth and soft! Just didn't like seeing all those layers of dead skin though, ugh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts