Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Oh god, he's not is he? I thougt that he was banned for gross insubordination.....

Oh well time to put on the flame proof vest and get out the giant crucifix then.

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Thank God for that! You guys have NO IDEA how much he has been tormenting me on facebook. You can all suffer again alongside me now .... :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Welcome back! :D

:fust

:lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Huge said:
I thougt that he was banned for gross insubordination.....
Darn! I gotta look into that ban button, it must be broken! :lol:

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow. Mely doesn't seem repentant at all for making Huge cry.

What were you doing to her on Facebook to make her behave in such uncharacteristic cruelty?
And don't tell me "nothing" because it had to be something! :lol:

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Wel....... yeah, Welcome back, Hugh! :wink:

It didn't seem the same without ya. :eek:rcat

You were torturing Allie on facebook? For shame!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Heidi n Q said:
Wow. Mely doesn't seem repentant at all for making Huge cry.

What were you doing to her on Facebook to make her behave in such uncharacteristic cruelty?
And don't tell me "nothing" because it had to be something! :lol:
We had "differences of opinion" on a certain wacko homophobic cult in the USA (those Phelps people). I'll leave it at that.

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Actually, I was just pulling Hughs leg (teasing him) - it wasnt meant to be a reference to anything in particular.

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whew! I'm glad...I find the Phelps' to be about as wackadoo as you can get and still be out of the asylum!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Hey,the man can't always be online,what with the secret identity and all.Hey,Hugh the next time you see the Smiley Avenger,tell him thanks for rescuing me from that industrial vat of Cheez-wiz! Also,that he owes me 5 quid.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
You won't want to know about the knickerbocker glory and the flowerpot then.
bluemilk said:
Hey,the man can't always be online,what with the secret identity and all.Hey,Hugh the next time you see the Smiley Avenger,tell him thanks for rescuing me from that industrial vat of Cheez-wiz! Also,that he owes me 5 quid.
Again? Blue, when will you learn? Cheez-wiz is for EATING not SWIMMING.

Oh and I think all monies owed have to be sent to the offshore account in Lithuania now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts