Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The neighbors moved out and left 2 cats behind. Im not sure where the one went, i think he is hiding inbetween this shed and the laundry room, hes SOOOOO afraid he only comes out when i throw food over there. He wont let anyone even remotely closešŸ˜¢ the other has came into my house and i think she thinks she lives here now. I dont really mind but we cant afford a pet deposit. I CANT and WONT put her on the street but she cant stay here if we get kicked out then we are homeless. We dint have credit and can afford literally nothing or nowhere else to live. I dont know what to do. Animal control will just kill her and thats NOT an option. Im so stressed about this situation, any advice is welcome. Somebody please help.

Ā·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh no! That's too bad. Why do people abandon their pets like that? I can't understand. Are they fixed? I'm guessing not, because if the neighbors were willing to abandon their cats, the cats were obviously not being very well cared for.

Perhaps you can look into a TNR (trap, neuter and return) group in your vicinity. They might be able to catch the one outside and (hopefully) find an adoption facility in your area to take them in.

At the very least, there's easy ways to make inexpensive shelters for community cats. Check out YouTube. There's a bunch of options.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts