Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Haven't been posting for a while, but now I'm back with a question!
Our 1 yr old cat has a quite strange habbit. It usually happens right after she wakes up from a nap. She starts to purr, to stretch, and then...to sneeze! She can sneeze something like 10 times in the row. I have connected it somehow with purring after nap, coz it never happens when she's purring in other times. She's 100% healthy otherwise, and this is something happening for long time now, for many months.
Any ideas what could it be? Could it be related to her licking her fur and inhaling hairs?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
If that's the only time she sneezes, it's probably just one of those little personal peculiarities. I have a friend who sneezes first thing in the morning, and when she gets full after a meal; always has, and it doesn't really mean anything.

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess it must be yet another item in her long and distinguished list of peculiarities. :lol:

She was at the vet's for fixing 1-2 months ago, so if there was something wrong I'm sure the vet would have noticed. Plus, like I said, she's very, very healthy. And hyperactive :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts