Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who remember...Addison is obsessed with those little furry mice toys...well when I saw this I couldn't resist. She also loves that crazy circle toy with the ball that spins around the track. I thought this was the perfect combination. She loves it!

Picture of new toy!

Psst...Hey Franny, what do you make of this thing? There's a mouse in there!

Heeere, mousey mousey...

Just a little closer...come on, come on.

Where'd it go?

Franny's thoughts from the sidelines..*stupid kid*
[/img]

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Aww what a cutie - too bad we can't see Addison better too..but it's Frans spotlight :lol:
Where and for how much did you get that toy - not that my cats need any more, gracious I don't have where else to put them ...but can't help myself seeing how captivated your Fran is by it!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Dylanhas somethign similar - but its a doughnut shaped thing with a ball in. He sticks his head in the middle, both front paws either end and watches the balls shadow to bat it too and fro... It's the funniest thing ever!!!! :p

Hayley xx

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have that one too. And she loves it. Which is why I was sure she'd like this one since it's her two favorite things combined.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hehehe... I need to get one of those... then at least the mice won't end up UNDER THE COUCH! :D

Cute kitties too of course, that goes without saying.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly, Petra...
One mouse that can't get lost! Though she has managed to move that toy from one side of the room to the other trying to get the mouse out!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
9.99! Holy cow its half price from when I bought it for my kitties long time ago. My cats love that toy too, not just for playing but for resting.... :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts