Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Melissa and I'm from PA. I'm a crazy animal person but I'm OK with that. Luckily, my fiance is ok with it as well. I've been a Zookeeper in the past, but currently I'm a Geologist. I've also volunteered at multiple rescues and a wildlife rehab.

My current crew at home consists of an 11 yo Basset hound, a 5 yo border/lab mix, three dsh cats, three snakes, two geckos, and a bearded dragon. Up until recently I also had a crew of rats and am still somewhat active on another animal site that's mostly geared toward them.

My main reason for joining up here is the fact that one of my cats is a recent, unplanned acquisition and I'm now having redirected aggression issues with one of my others toward her long time companion. I'll get into that in its own thread, though.

But anyway, can't wait to get a bit more involved around here!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum! A geologist - that rocks! (get it? geologist, rocks. har har har. never mind). What a fun house you have to come home to. Can't wait to see some pics of your furry family. Take care :grin:

·
Registered
317 Posts
A geologist - that rocks!
No worries I got a laugh out of that one!!!

Welcome to the forum! I hope we can help you and I hope you stay longer than just one question. No worries, we don't bite :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts