Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've mentioned several times on Catforum that Samantha has a favorite toy, her plush catfish. She carries him around meowing (loudly!), sleeps with him, and presents him to me as a gift. She loves her Catfish! :D

So this morning, Samantha starts waking me up around 6 am. I don't have work today, so I rolled over and ignored her, and I sorta drifted back in and outta sleep (as much as Sammy would let me!) until 7, when I got up to take their dishes out of the fridge to warm up to room temp a bit. And then I went right back to bed. XD

Samantha kept trying to get me up, by meows, and purrs, and headbutts, and suddenly there's silence. She went out to the living room. I thought she had given up for a bit, so I could get another 10 minutes in...I was wrong.

She suddenly came running into the bedroom, jumped up on the bed next to me, and dropped Catfish on my chest. Samantha starts meowing again, and I'm trying so hard not to laugh, so I don't wake up my boyfriend...but I still refused to get up (I know what a lazy Mommy!).

So, Sammy picked up Catfish again, and dropped him right on my face, kitty slobber and all. I will say, that got me up, and got me laughing for the day. XD I love my Sammy-baby!

Here's a few (non-new) pics of Samantha and her beloved Catfish.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
You can really feel her love for her catfish in the photos!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the lovely comments...I'll be sure to let both Samantha and Catfish know. :p I thought it was funny, because she's never tried to wake me up with him before...I've found him in bed a few random times, but never had him dropped on my face. XD And for those that don't know, she actually brought her Catfish to use as a pillow in those pics...I've never set up a pic with Catfish in it, because Sammy does it all herself!

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Sweet pictures!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! Glad I could brighten yer day a bit Becky. :)

I found Catfish in my bed again this morning, laying on my pillow. A gift from Sammy, or maybe she was reminding me of what happened yesterday and if I don't get up, I'll get fish-face again! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts