Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does it feel like when a lung is trying to collapse? how do i get it checked out? my doctors suck, so...it's probably my imagination, but it still hurts to breathe. i went to the er last tuesday...nothing...ct scan & blood work normal. i've had a constant headache for 2 weeks...up at night, i've had a earache since monday...i'm exhausted...have no energy...too tired to sleep...the other monday & tuesday morning, i had a little seizure episode...the doctor's gonna set me up for an eeg, god knows when. i'm justa whiney crap head today. sorry.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hmmm...I'm not an expert but from experience when it hurt me to breathe turned out I had pnemounia (sp?). I hope your doctor visit takes care of this and you feel a whole lot better soon.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
with the exception of the ear ache, it sounds an awful lot like anxiety, which would explain why the test results came back negative.

happened to me before.

are you stressed?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time......that SUCKS. When my lung collapsed, I was in ALOT of pain, and couldn't breathe (obviously). This doesn't sound good-especially the seizure episode, and the fact that you have had a headache for 2 weeks....that is not good at all. Why haven't they hospitalized you???? Seizures are NOT something to screw around with. GRRRRRRRR....I HATE doctors. :twisted:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they keep giving me the run around crap. i hate it!! my mom says i look like i'm gonna fall out any time.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
OMG- this makes me SO MAD! :twisted: This sounds like alot of the #@%* I have been through....and there is no excuse for it. :twisted: One of the hospitals I was in actually KILLED a patient, a young mother of three, because they kept giving her the run-around and being completely incompetent. Gosh, crap like this makes me so POed...I am shaking right now. :twisted: Is there another hospital in your area you could go to? I don't want anything to happen to you because of their negligence. Like the time I was having seizures, went to the ER, was told they didn't know what was causing them, and they couldn't see anything on my cat scan or eeg, so they sent me home......20 minutes after I got home, I had a seizure, fell on the fireplace, and broke my jaw. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I don;t want anything like that, or worse, happening to you. :? :twisted: *HUGS*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts