Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went and visited our soon to be kitten. just over 2 weeks before we take her home. She will be only 8 weeks (as advised by vet do to circumstances), there for I worry leaving her in a room by herself long periods at a time (which would only be the bathroom) during the intro. Any advice on this?
Also...we were going to name her Little bee,maybe bee for short (she had similar making to my cat bently...Big B we called him) BUT after seeing her and getting to know her...I feel like she maybe needs a new name. we were hoping to keep it with a B... Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's a little tuxedo (like my boy in my profile pic). Her personality seems a little of everything. She a little feisty, but sweet and kissy and cuddly. She's the one of the bunch that's always awake and alert and curious. Seemingly confident. A perfect little rascal of a kitten :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Mistress Mischief, Missy for short. Brazen, Bubbly/Bubbles, Bounce, Jazzy. Just throwing stuff out there (and I will not be offended if you hate all the names! :-D).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, not sure how I feel about Bill for a little girl! Nan, i've thought about beatrix actually. I guess she will be Bee, until we figure it out!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats on the new kitty! I like Beatrix. How about Bernadette or Beasley?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts