Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After their little game of poo hockey this morning, they were all cuddly and sleepy and nice. I know they're just plotting their next adventure.

Lap kitties

This cannot end well. 8O

It is so not fair! This is Cali on our first day together (only one month ago!). I did an extensive search, but found nothing on this Forum to make her stop growing. :(

Cali today.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Whoa, they are growing so fast!! 8O

I think they know they are too cute for you to stay mad at their mischief for very long (poo-hockey still rates pretty high on my list of kitty-mischief, though) - look how soft and silky they look... and they are lap cats too!!

You are doing such a great job with them... I think they are ready now for me to pick me up and take them home :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Awwww! They're growin' up! Beautiful girlies! They look pretty snuggly with mama :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cali is definitely a lap kitty. Actually, they both are, but it's a pretty tight fit and Cali is always there first. But I make room for Charlee. :D

Nice try, Nini. I think you have your hands full, though. :wink:

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
Why would you want the kittens to stop growing? Staying kittens forever is same-o same-o every day --- growing up is a new adventure every day. :)

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
coaster said:
Why would you want the kittens to stop growing? Staying kittens forever is same-o same-o every day --- growing up is a new adventure every day. :)
Kittens are very cute, but I personally can't wait to see all the forum kittens grow up and turn into gorgeous cats - it will be fun to see what they look like once they are full-grown!

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're absolutely right. They are growing into beautiful young ladies (can I say that about my own kitties?). And I could certainly do without a little of the "crazies" around here. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
That last pic is adorable...here I did a little work on it for you...

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
On second thought I kind of like the darker background, the other one seemed too bright, this one just fixes the eyes....

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you, Lisa, I love it! :D

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
They are growing up so fast 8O Kittens are cute and fun when they are young, but when they get older their personalities show more and they become more relaxed. They are getting to be pretty kitties. :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
Beautiful pictures Marie!! It's so neat to see how they change when they start growing... even little Racer who has only been here 3/4 days has grown a little, and his little grey racing stripes are now turning black!!!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
They are soo beautiful and cuddly, Marie! I just want to kiss 'em! :luv
As they grow up they'll still have their playful kittenish side, tempered with "kitty wisdom". I'm sure sure you're already seeing that. :)
:kittyball

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Marie, keep those Cali and Charlee pictures coming! I was wondering how you tell them apart. Is the easiest way to look at the stripe up their noses?

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The easiest way is their ears - Cali has peach tips (and a lighter face) and Charlee is darker. Plus Cali has the kink in her tail. The first couple of days, I'm embarrassed to admit, I had to check the tails! :oops:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
My method so far has been to look at the stripe on their nose. :lol: Somehow I have to remember --- Cali light stripe, Charlee dark stripe. I'm having trouble finding a pneumonic device for that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts