Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, im new here been keen to get posting
i have a male cat who is almost 6 months old and was neutered about 3 weeks ago.
he has always been very boisterous but recently it has gotten worse. he attacks my son regularly and when i say attack i mean really going for him.
he attacked me last night and bit my arm so hard he drew blood.
when hes in this mood no amount of discipline stops him and although its funny its not nice to see my son running away and shutting the door so the cat cant get him.
however the strange thing is he never uses his claws or growls.
i would say he was playing but its more than that, his tail is swishing aggressively and he just goes for it.
its not because hes being crowded either coz hes pretty much left alone unless he wants to play or be petted.
anyone encountered this behaviour and anyone have any solutions??
any help greatly appreciated

·
Registered
243 Posts
I suggest you look through this section of the forum and read other posts. There are many threads almost identical to yours already and there's some good advice on them. I don't think people will want to respond to pretty much the same issue twice. Good luck!

·
Registered
278 Posts
salsachick said:
You might look at the "Love Hurts" thread. It seems like it resembles your problem and there are alot of ideas and solutions being discussed.
Good Luck.
I agree. Check that thread, because you and the original poster there are having pretty similar cat problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts