Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a few photos of my growing fur babies. It's hard to believe that Dexter has been in our lives a whole month. He hasn't had any accidents since the one on my bed so long ago. The lady I get him from fondly got back to me about his birthday which I put in my signature so he was actually four months when I brought him home, not three months like I was initially told. So he is five months old today.

At first he was really small, his previous owner told me he was the runt of the litter and the vet told me he would be a small cat. But he has large feet and a large head so I am not entirely convinced. He is already almost as big as Agnes.

Agnes is recovering nicely from her spay. As of Yesterday she is back to her old self playing and cuddling harder than ever. And spaying hasn't affected her over the top affectionate nature, she is still waking me up at three am with kisses on my face, mauling my neck with her kneading. Her eyes look different in different light, sometimes appearing yellow, sometimes green, and occasionally amber.

Anyway without further ado.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more time because on my laptop I can see the thumbnails but when I click on the image it won't load and on mobile nothing shows up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
YAY! Success! :D They're Cuties!!:p

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh my gosh they're so cute!! Such a sweet close-up pic of Agnes - who has a spectacularly long tail! And I really love Dexter's colors. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I think they are awesome but I am slightly biased! I think I really hit the jackpot with both of them. I know that they say kittens can be a bit of a gamble on tbe personality you end up with so I think I got lucky.

Wow, Jetlaya, 15 lbs is huge! All the more kitty to love. I am just going to keep feeding Dexter to satiation while he's a kitten and see how he ends up. Honestly I think he just had too much competition with his previous owner and couldn't quite get enough, though to her credit she took him aside for some special feedings.

Thank you Spirite for your comments! Agnes does have a very long tail, sometimes she arches into a loop and reminds me of a monkey. I love Dexter's color too :) my mom has a 16 year old lynx point and when I saw his (Dexter's) picture I thought of Gaudior and was compelled to send a message. I call them the Lynx and the Panther sometimes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts