Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are doing well and getting so big! They are seven months (give or take, Agnes is a little over and Dexter a little under) and seven pounds. They are eating like crazy, playing like crazy, and of course sleeping like crazy.

Agnes is my picky girl, so choosy as if she were royalty. And she is so sweet coming to knead and lick my face almost every night when I go to bed while purring at full volume in what I call a "love attack".She loves to "kill" stuffed animals and carry her prize around. She avoids my sons grabby fingers while he is awake but when he sleeps she may sneak near for a stealthy kiss. She is chirper and talks to both Dexter and us humans with a "mrrrp"? On of her life goals is to crack the enigma of the fridge and to that end she will rush into it as soon as it's opened, if she can.

Dexter is my fun and laid back guy, he is always hanging out with my son and being so patient with him. He has a passion for foil bunched into a ball and for Da Bird. He is crazy about mice especially and loves to eat overall. He likes to curl up into a little ball with his feet tucked under very neatly, we call these "Dexter balls" and they occur spontaneously any time or place. He loves to chat to us calling "yaroawww?" throughout the house. When we reply he will run up to cuddle with a deep, fluctuating purr, like an engine being revved.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
They are getting big. How wonderful that they get along so good. Thank you for sharing the pictures, they are great.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! They are really the best of friends...I'm so glad I decided to get Dexter because they really do love each other and keep each other busy!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Oh WOW! they really have grown!
They're Adorable, and you got some really good shots of them!!
Purrs-sonality Plus! :p:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
"Love attack" and "Dexter balls" LOL! Love the story and pictures. That last picture almost makes me want a second kitty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts