Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alice has a clean bill of health, and has been officially introduced to my other girls. Things are going pretty well, and I thought I'd share with the rest of ya'll...cause I just can't stop taking pictures!

Breakfast time! All meet in the kitchen!

Samantha just keeping an eye on Alice's antics.

Last night, I found Samantha cuddling up with Alice on my computer chair...AWWW! :love2 And if you look closely you can see camouflaged Rochelle just next door in my boyfriend's computer chair.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Alice must be SO happy these days, to be in a safe new home with lots of food and attention AND two new friends! She must think she struck gold. It's great that everything is working out so well.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I'm glad there is someone else out there who cannot stop taking pictures! I just need to learn how to add them to the messages here.. LoL.

My Tuffy loves our computer chair too.. must be a cat thing!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As proof that I can't stop taking pics of my babies, I will respond with more pictures. :crazy Glad you guys are liking them so far. It's so sweet to see them all playing together happily. Here's a small set of pics that I took of Rochelle playing with Alice for the first time. Please excuse the toilet...the butterfly box just happened to be in there, so yeah, heh.

Rochelle starts it by climbing in the box.

Alice starts flipping the box with Rochelle in it, while Rochelle is encouraging it from the inside...

...and it turns into a game of Wack-a-Rochelle...

...and again.

Rochelle says "I pity the fool that plays with my house."

Rochelle has had enough...let the great chase begin!

I love my kitties. :kittyturn

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
If you take a look at the pictures in my camera, at least 95% of them are of my kitties. They are all so adorable together, I especially love Rochelle spying in the background on the computer chair and Alice flipping the box with her in it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Wow you lucked out. When I had three kitties living together, it wasn't so harmonious. Your babies are adorable and congrats on your new addition!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Dearest Mom,

I love my new home and my new sisters and especially my new Mom.

Can I please be in your signature?

LoveLoveLove,

Alice :luv

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all! I'm finding Alice is a perfect fit for this household. Samantha doesn't like to chase or be chased, and Rochelle isn't much for sitting still too long. Alice finds herself right in the middle...she LOVES to chase and be chased so Rochelle has a buddy to play with all the time (they play hide-and-seek in the bathtub...hilarious!), but she loves her quiet time too and thats when Sammy and her have cleaning sessions and cuddle time.

Marie - I've answered my little girl's note, and I think the new siggy looks rather nice. Do I get a treat now? :crazy

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Great new signature! Alice has such a sweet face.

I can relate to having mostly cat pictures in the camera. Last time my kids were looking through my pictures they said, "Well, here's some pictures of the cats. And some more pictures of the cats and here's something new, pictures of the cats!"
That's what they get for making faces when I take pictures of them!

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
You get lots of treats now!! :grin:

Beautiful signature!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YAY treats!! Glad ya'll like the new siggy. :D

The girls are enjoying a night of movies with us on the couch. Just got done with Ghostbusters and about to watch the second one (for like the 101th time...it's one of my favorites). Love these movies and I'm glad I can enjoy them with my kitties.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts