Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished putting the tree up this afternoon. All ornaments on, tree skirt in place since about 3 this afternoon. And not one thing is out of place. I even went out for an hour or so and left them home alone, completely unsupervised with it...

When the sun came in brightly through the window, Holly did chase the reflections from the ornaments on the floor, but that was it.

I think I should be afraid to go to bed....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yes, I think you should be VERY afraid to go to bed tonight ....

We can't even put up a Tree unless we encase it with an electric fence !

·
Super Moderator
26,358 Posts
Be afwaid, be vewy afwaid..... 8O

Maybe the kids are growing up! Maturing! Learning what not to .....

nah....be afwaid...

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Considering that a few years ago, Maggie had quite a night....7 ornaments pulled off the tree and transported up the stairs and into my bedroom. 4 of them gifted to me in the bed and 3 she kept for herself on the floor. So it wouldn't surprise me if one of them landed in my mouth! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WooHoo! Only one ornament on the floor this morning. And the tree skirt perfectly in place. I'm not sure if I'm living in the right house :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't give her any ideas, she has enough of her own!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
In the past, we have lost ornaments, and had so many trees toppled that it's just not funny. But in recent years, there has been christmas tree peace. They just like to sleep under it (and chew open the occasional present) :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
26,358 Posts
I believe they're waiting for the presents. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is that how those Da Birds got ordered? 2 of them showed up the other day. Seems someone ordered a new one for us and one for 'cousin' Kajika.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts