Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started with 3 in June 2005 and somehow that number increased to 6 by this time last year!

Before I moved into my current home I lived with 2 cats called Pudding and Blossom who I adopted from the Cats Protection League in Nov 2003. They will be ten sometime this year, but they don't seem to think they are. Both act like a pair of big kittens :)

When I moved into my current house (with Pudding and Blossom) I took a cat from my mums house, called Fluffy (not very original I know!). He'll be eight this year, and he's quite stupid!

In mid 2006 a boyfriend I had decided he wanted a kitten and so we got Giger. I split up with the guy and kept the cat! Giger is a fat cat.

Someone wanted rid of a cat at the beginning of last year and I thought she was adorable and so I got Snowy, who will be 3 this year. She is slightly mentally disturbed and bounces rather than walks!

Finally a stray cat decided to keep coming round to the point that he didn't actually ever leave my house! I referred to him as that random cat and he got stuck with the name Random. I would guess his age at around three.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
You have quiet a group of kitties there! They all steal our hearts, smart or slow or shy or stand offish! They all sound special :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts