Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Name: Spotty
Description: Likes to eat, be pet and sit on a hot pad all day(it feels good on her arthritis)

Name: Tiger
Description: Likes to sit on peoples laps and shed all over, sit on peoples laptops, be pet, and randomly gets super active. Is also Fluffy's sister.

Name: Fluffy
Description: Used to be super scared of us but has finally calmed down after about 9 years. Sheds a lot and drools too.

Name: Pat
Description: Very playful and loves to catch mice(unfortunately he likes to bring them inside too)

Name: Houdini
Description: Pretty scared of everyone except for me and my brother. She used to be so scared that she would hide under 3 inch high places but recently we discovered were she was and she slowly got used to me and now lets my pet her all the same. We think she is now pregnant with Pat and if she is she should have kittens in June.

Name: Pipin
Description: Has a pretty squeaky meow, is very skinny, and is Houdy's brother.

Name: Sam
Description: We found him eating our cat food a few years back and we were able to tame him. Super big and eats a lot.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and he also has 6 toes on his front paws.

-half-
Name: Nelix
Description: Super soft but recently ran away, we still see him on our rode when we drive up and down but have not been able to get him. He is gray all over and has a white diamond shape patch on his chest. He is half because he is not completely ours anymore(he is now not really anyone) so hes not fully our cat.

I hope you like my Kitties!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I used resizr to host my photos but it says those can only be temporary. I will have to upload them all to a different site.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Many of us use PhotoBucket. I like it because it is free, allows you to store quite a lot of photos there and they are EASY to use.
"Easy" is the key for me, who is very computer illiterate. :wink

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I fixed it. The problem was that I opened the photos up in a couple different editors and it messed up the file format.

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
Very cute cats!

LOVE your avatar!

·
Banned
15 Posts
I love all your cats. The old pensioners and the youngsters.
Houdy and Pipin make the cutest pair, and Pat reminds me the most of our Jessie because he looks long and lean and an athletic hunter.
Funny how different cats are: I have known several real "scaredy cats", others lie on the sidewalk and are not in the least scared of passers-by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts