Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember that you can't offer commissions and the like on threads, but are we allowed to post a thread that basically says "My cat won't eat this food, who wants it?"
If we are, are we allowed to discuss it in that thread? Or would we handle that over PM/email/etc?

(I really wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if it's not in the right spot, I'm not trying to cause any trouble >__<)
(Oh, and I had tried to PM someone about this, but I guess they got busy/it got lost in their inbox.)

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
You should donate it to a local cat rescue. The cost of mailing it would be more than the cost of the food.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not if I use my own box with priority mail :)

So am I allowed to?

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Why would you rather spend money to send your food to someone when there are many places in your own town who would be so grateful for it? There are also many food banks for people that are looking for food donations for those people's pets.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really don't want to get into an argument about this...
I just want yes or no..

(And if you really must know to make you feel better... I am already donating Other food, a bed, a litter box, and cat liners to a shelter, so please leave it be with this..)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts