Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Johnny a you can tell by the screen name. Today my family and I adopted a 3 month old kitten. My 4 year old daughter named him "Applejack"after a pony from My Little Pony lol. For short we just call him Jack. I'm animal lover but have only owned a dog never a cat. He's much more affectionate than I thought a new kitty would be in a new home. Iwould attach a picture but we just arrived on Island(military) and we don't have internet or our computers here yet(posting from phone). Anyways looking forward to trolling the for uh ms and learning all I can about raising a new cat..can're be harder than a kid right? Lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Actually as a mother of two grown daughters, cats are much easier! :) You're going to LOVE Hawaii. My husband was stationed there back in 1997 and we enjoyed it very much. One of our absolute favorite places was Hanauma Bay. He worked on Schofield Barracks but we lived on Wheeler. I don't know if they still do this but get your Kamaʻāina sticker (it's a little flower sticker) on your ID card so you can get into the tourist spots at the local rate not the tourist one. Post pics when you get the chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts