Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a night of insomina, I'm awoken by an noise of some venetian blinds followed by an incredible crashing sound. I literally shot out of my bed like the world's fastest car going 0 to 60 in less than 5 secs. I raced out to the hall to see what was up.

My first thought was the big foyer window since I distinctly hear venetian blinds. Miu loves to paw the blinds there and she's also walked on the sill behind the blinds before. I thought she might have fallen down from there. Feeling a bit frantic, I walk over but on the way I find Miu standing at the top of the main stairs while Cap'n Jack is sitting on a step near the bottom of the stairs.

I look Miu over but she looks fine. The venetian blinds look undisturbed and Cap'n Jack also looked okay. He's not one to be acrobatic like Miu so I wasn't as convinced it was him. I ended up going to work feeling perplexed and confused. I still don't know what fell if anything at all. Oh well...I'm already half insane. LOL!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I am a insomniac myself and a light sleeper when I do sleep. So I know the feeling. Gypsy has learned that if she lightly taps my shoulder or cheek I wake up instantly, and she gets a petting session as I fall back asleep...if I fall back asleep. Pepper just stares me awake. Ginger my dog will lightly rattle her tags to let me know she wants out, knowing I will wake up. Usually she waits until around 4:30 though. her usual morning break is at 5:45. I guess sometimes she just can't wait.

Hope you figure out what the falling object was.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts