Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ever heard of an amature cat show? I would love to show my cats but all of them were either found or adopted from the animal shelter. I would especially love to show off my new kitten. She has blue eyes, is pure white and has no tail! (as soon as I get to borrow the digital camera again there will be pics of her and my other cats in Meet My Kitty)

- koneko

·
Registered
29 Posts
We should have an amateur cat show here :) Everyone who wanted to could post a picture in the thread, and after a while a poll could be written up. The only rule would be that you can't vote for your own kitty. And people could use whatever reason they want for who they vote for (cuteness, personality, etc.)

Later we could do the sleeping kitty contest, funny contest, etc. Just sounds like fun, what do you all think?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Homer said:
We should have an amateur cat show here :) Everyone who wanted to could post a picture in the thread, and after a while a poll could be written up. The only rule would be that you can't vote for your own kitty. And people could use whatever reason they want for who they vote for (cuteness, personality, etc.)

Later we could do the sleeping kitty contest, funny contest, etc. Just sounds like fun, what do you all think?
Sounds like fun. I would recommend doing it in the "Meet my Kitty" area since it is dedicated to pictures.

I don't know how I'm going to compete with Homer and his balcony box or the "dryer kitty" Those cats have more personality than many folks I know!!!. Mind you, if I buy some whole jumbo shrimp I can get Max to do just about anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts