Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now my boy Teddy Bearz does this all the time. But I was estatic to finally catch it on video! The video isn't that great since I was just experimenting with my new video camera.

The second part show why he can do this. He has huge paws!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You're right - huge paws. Puppy paws!

I think you need to send him to me! So cute!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Careful...before you know it, he'll be writing out his requested dinner menu. :D

He's gorgeous and he does have big paws!

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
He could flip pancakes with those paws. He is gorgeous.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for all the great replies! I was soo excited when I got this video, I just had to share it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
that's more like a small bear than a cat. evolution is a beautiful and terrible thing. that cat will be wielding a katana soon stay on its good side

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's more like a small bear than a cat. evolution is a beautiful and terrible thing. that cat will be wielding a katana soon stay on its good side
Funny you say this. I often wonder if Maine **** cats will evolve due to being able to explore with their paws? Maybe this is why they are so intelligent in the first place?

Oh and I was teasing with my husband yesterday. Imagine my boy holding his pen and saying, come here little Sasha.... (his little sister) At the very least, she could end up with a drawn on mustache. :wink: My big poy is quite the prankster...

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
I couldn't believe it when he picked up the pen with one hand! Pretty soon he'll be using that pen to write his Christmas list.

Beautiful boy!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I couldn't believe it when he picked up the pen with one hand! Pretty soon he'll be using that pen to write his Christmas list.

Beautiful boy!
I don't think folks are really expecting to see that. Anyways, Teddy Bearz is beautiful in more ways than one. He is a very loving boy and loves me to pieces. in fact, as much as I love him. I catch him staring at me all the time, with total adoration. Plus he really is a prankster. And I especially love his boyish grin on his face after I have been pranked. :luv.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok I just cut the video down and added music. Can anyone do me a favor and tell me if it is better like this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts