Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because they can't cuddle in their little treetop anymore, I bought the twins this bed today. It's nice and warm and big enough for both of them.

Cinderella found her way through the plastic and was inside laying down before I even unwrapped it. Then Cali checked it out and really liked it. Then it got Cleo's stamp of approval.

Houston, we have a problem! 8O

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cleo is not leaving! I feel so bad for Cleo when Cinderella intimidates her off the bed at night. I may let her have it and buy another one for the babies (except this was the only one like it :( ).

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE - Cleo has left the cat bed! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has fleece on the bottom and I put my hand inside after Cleo left, and it was sooooo warm inside - even the air. It's going in the twins' room - Cali really needs it. But I'm definitely searching for more. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To be honest, I was afraid that might happen, especially because this bed was expensive, and those are usually the items they reject. :?

I figured one of four had to like it, right? but four out of four - who would have guessed? :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Introducing bed during winter might be the key :wink:

I had this really nice, soft fleeceplush bed for the kitties - bought it in April, got ROYALLY ignored until a few weeks ago. Now it's cold enough that Mew decided it was a really really nice place to sleep after all!

That bed is awesome Marie! Nice and roomy, looks comfy and warm... I was thinking of getting a covered one for the kitties too, I think I will start browsing ebay, hehe. Not that they miss warm spots here, but they have me well-trained in always trying to improve their comfort :roll:

MORE PICS, MORE PICS!

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going to call the pet supply place and ask if they'll order two more. May as well stick with what they like, right?

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
That looks like the Cadillac of cat beds! I'd get one for Rookie, except she immediately pees on any cat bed I've brought home. She's okay with not peeing elsewhere, so I have a feeling she's legitimately mixing it up with a litterbox.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Aww brilliant!!

It never quite works out how you plan it! :lol:

Zippy, my big British Blue, prefers to sleep in the "Barbie Pink", big fluffy, girly bed! that was meant for the two "ladies" of the household, as the boys always grabbed all the other beds!

Carol xx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts