Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this thing about wrinkled clothes especially wrinkled blouses occasionally I'll wear my pg top to work (under my coat of course) and bring along my shirt on a hanger...today for the first time I forgot my shirt. I reached around to get it from the back of the car and OMG I forgot the shirt. I couldn't go back home..sooooo I found a sweater and tried to hide myself, and on top of it this is my day to cover the front desk. :oops: My manager was the only one to notice but I had the willies knowing that I was in my flannel pj top. I ran to a store at lunchtime and bought a shirt and of course everyone noticed I was wearing something different. Talk about mortified. Here I am a lady with a shaved head wearing her pajamas to work. I hope to be an eccentric old lady but this a little too soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
reprot said:
I have this thing about wrinkled clothes especially wrinkled blouses occasionally I'll wear my pg top to work (under my coat of course) and bring along my shirt on a hanger...today for the first time I forgot my shirt. I reached around to get it from the back of the car and OMG I forgot the shirt. I couldn't go back home..sooooo I found a sweater and tried to hide myself, and on top of it this is my day to cover the front desk. :oops: My manager was the only one to notice but I had the willies knowing that I was in my flannel pj top. I ran to a store at lunchtime and bought a shirt and of course everyone noticed I was wearing something different. Talk about mortified. Here I am a lady with a shaved head wearing her pajamas to work. I hope to be an eccentric old lady but this a little to soon.
Any pictures? You KNOW I LOVE pictures!! :wink: Hey, and if you want, ya can send me some pics with you OUT of the shirt too! :lol: :lol: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
28,623 Posts
Oh, Reprot, are you sure you were awake? That sounds like a nightmare come true. 8O Someday--soon, I hope, this will seem very funny. ) Am I allowed just one little snicker?

PS I wouldn't post any pictures, with or without--unless you want a lessong in photography from a member who will remain nameless. Right, Clint? :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
hahaha...I would like to see the pictures of you too!!! But not the naked one's that clint wants....no offense.

I actually had an embarrasing moment today too. I think it was Kharma coming back to get me. This morning one of my coworkers broke wind really loud during the morning meeting at work and I couldn't help chuckling a little.

So after work I went to volunteer at the hospital and I had to hurry and change into dress pants and head over there. Well I am not sure when it happened but I got home tonite and took my pants off and I had this brown smudgy stuff all over the butt of my pants. How embarrasing. Not only did I volunteer but I went grocery shopping too! :oops:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,449 Posts
I wear a pajamas top to work regularly (did it today). I buy flannel pajamas tops from Victorias Secret 80% off. They are well-tailored and they can fake a regular work shirt anytime, except they are in flannel. But then I am a student and technically we can wear anything.

There is a underwear as outerwear (Hello Madonna) trend going on again. You can just wear it as a fashion statement. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,243 Posts
Wow those are quite embarrasing. One time I forgot to brush my teeth and left for work. Gum covered it a little but I was very paranoid.

Kris, I was laughing so hard at your little story. I don't want to know what that brown stuff was 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kris you are too funny. LMAO
Actually I did think this was funny especially after I called my mother and told her what was going on, she was howling with laughter. The women in my family love a funny story, I know just as soon as I hung up with my Mom she was on the phone with one of my aunts.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
kitkat said:
Wow those are quite embarrasing. One time I forgot to brush my teeth and left for work. Gum covered it a little but I was very paranoid.

Kris, I was laughing so hard at your little story. I don't want to know what that brown stuff was 8)
I've forgotten to wear deoderant before. I never really smell -- the only time I smell is after I work out, and even not that bad at the point...so I'm sure no one noticed. But still..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
I NEVER mentioned the word NAKED in my POST! Hmmmm, me thinks you all have some dirty minds! :lol: :lol: (No where did I leave that bar of Life Boy) :lol: :lol: OPEN WIDE YA'LL!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Here's a really embarrassing one. It happened quite a few years ago.

When I was dressing for work, I somehow forgot to put on a brassiere. I discovered the problem after I'd arrived at my job. Yes, my shirt was thin and, yes, the situtation was very obvious! Luckily, I noticed it before anyone else did :oops: . I had to wear my overcoat all day, making comments to people about how cold I was!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
PrimoBabe said:
I'll bet it was n***y out that day.
That's a good one, Clintsworld. You're very witty. I love that in a person.
Then you're one of the FEW that does! Most of the time I just get yelled at over what I say around here. :lol: Brrrrrrrr....did someone just open a window? :lol:

Ciao!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
PrimoBabe said:
Here's a really embarrassing one. It happened quite a few years ago.

When I was dressing for work, I somehow forgot to put on a brassiere. I discovered the problem after I'd arrived at my job. Yes, my shirt was thin and, yes, the situtation was very obvious! Luckily, I noticed it before anyone else did :oops: . I had to wear my overcoat all day, making comments to people about how cold I was!
A truly considerate coworker would have respectfully pointed it out to you. A woman that used to work with me did the same thing. My friend and I very politely told her about the increased...visibility and advised her to keep her coat on so that she was not practically flashing people. She was not really ashamed that we noticed (my dept consists of 9ppl) but she really thanked us for letting her know. Because if she went out into the main assembly dept, most everybody would have seen. And there is about 125-150 people in the assembly dept.

Of course, I thought a lot of women would realize their not wearing a bra the instant they drove over a set of railroad tracks or a rough road. :) But that woman did not notice herself so that line of thought went out the window.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
I thought a lot of women would realize their not wearing a bra the instant they drove over a set of railroad tracks or a rough road.
Yeah, well, unfortunately, not this skinny gal. (Ok...I'm going to drop this thought right now, because I don't want to be gross or inappropriate!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
PrimoBabe said:
I thought a lot of women would realize their not wearing a bra the instant they drove over a set of railroad tracks or a rough road.
Yeah, well, unfortunately, not this skinny gal. (Ok...I'm going to drop this thought right now, because I don't want to be gross or inappropriate!)
OMG...... I am SO trying NOT to say something!! :lol: :lol: Let's just say, it would have been another Alexandra Kerry moment!! :lol: :lol: OH GAWD!! HELP ME PLEASE!! :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
Donaldjr1969 said:
Of course, I thought a lot of women would realize their not wearing a bra the instant they drove over a set of railroad tracks or a rough road.
it all depends, I tend to notice if I've forgotten to put on a bra the second I sneeze. but a few friends of mine ah 'can't hold a pencil as it were' so it doesn't matter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Cassandra said:
Donaldjr1969 said:
Of course, I thought a lot of women would realize their not wearing a bra the instant they drove over a set of railroad tracks or a rough road.
it all depends, I tend to notice if I've forgotten to put on a bra the second I sneeze. but a few friends of mine ah 'can't hold a pencil as it were' so it doesn't matter
Why do I suddenly feel like eating a bowl of jello?? :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top