Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We adopted Comet today....he was born on October 9! The "grinches" snuck into his room to sniff his carrier and decided some hissing and growling was the way to greet the new little guy. He is now all snug in his room while vision of vension dance in his head!

We just need to figure out a good registered name for him....

Comet!

The "3 Grinches"

Comet watching the last "Grinch" get shooed out of his new room...

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
THIS IS THE BIG NEWS!!:D
OMG! Comet is a Cutie Pie! Hope the "Grinches" accept him quickly!!:p

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh my gosh look at that little face! :luv I can't believe he fits in that small space between the scissors (many, many scissors) and pens (? - many, many of those). :D

Are Luna, Mystik and Samba now huddled outside the door to Comet's room dying of curiosity? :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Luna, Mystik, and Simba are downstairs and hissing/growling at each other...almost like they are trying to figure out which one of them to blame for this new guy!

Comet (or Komet) is all settled in his room (what used to be Simba's bedroom). He is curled up right now taking a nap...poor little guy leaving his mommy, daddy, aunties, and siblings to come to the Meanie Grouchie Grinchy room.

The pens and scissors...art supplies that I take to school when I know my students are working on projects (but I literally work in an old book room, so no storage room or security there).

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Ooh he is so sweet. It doesn't feel that long since the 3 Grinches were this little. Hope intros don't take too long

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! Every time I see the "3 grinches" photo, I can just see the speech bubbles...

Simba: "Did YOU bring this little thing into MY room?"
Luna: "Nooooo, it wasn't me. I can't believe you'd blame me!"
Mystik: "Oh oh...I am going to be blamed for this one! How do I get out of it?"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts