Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But apparently my FIANCE had other plans. Yesyou read correctly folks. Last night Patrick proposed and I accepted. The ring is GORGEOUS OMG. Ok, go back to your lives now.

Oh....you wanted to SEE the ring? Oh alright!!

It's a marquise cut .75 ct center stone set in white gold with two .25 cts on each side in oval. He outdid himself I must say.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Holy crap! It's an epidemic around here! People's boyfriends must be in some sort of a sneaky little group. Who's next I wonder....

Oh and congrats! I hope your finger doesn't get too tired carrying that rock around. ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Houz full of kitties doing the happy dance :kittyturn :kittyturn :kittyturn :kittyturn :kittyturn :kittyturn :kittyturn :kittyturn

Congratulations, that is such wonderful news.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For the wedding date he wants it to be July 7th, 2007. (07/07/07) But I don't. For one, it's his birthday for goodness sakes and for another, I just went last week with a girlfriend who is engaged to a wedding show and found out that 7/7/7 is the most popular wedding date since 02/02/02. I want May 5th of 2007 Cinco De Mayo. So we shall see. Another possibility is February 6th which is our anniversary right now. Also on the possibility list is February 29, 2008. Only happens once every four years so it's VERY unique.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Congratulations!

I got married on 06-05-04. A friend of mine told me I should have gotten married on 06-06-06. :twisted: Nope, don't think so!
You might want to check those dates and see what days of the week they fall on...people might have a hard time coming if it was on, say, a Wednesday.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All but Feb 6th (Our anniversary) fall on a Saturday. I want a small wedding, with like, maybe 15 people tops. I had the 'big wedding' thing with my ex and honestly, its much ado about nothing. Afterwards we bemoaned the amount of money we had spent and really regretted it. This time I want only my closest friends/relatives and were gonna have pizza! So says me!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts