Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from teacher

to student. Little Grasshopper has learned it well. And, yes, I was about to ship her off to someone.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Mistress Cleo has taught her student well. All of those wax on, wax off sessions have paid off.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ah, I see you've begun packing Miss Cali for her trip to my house? I'll pm you my address! I expect overnight delivery. :lol:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
OMG, I think Cleo and Charlee got my address and have somehow transmitted the "stink eye" to my little 2-week-old foster kitten! Should I worry? :yikes

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
lv2ski said:
Ah, I see you've begun packing Miss Cali for her trip to my house? I'll pm you my address! I expect overnight delivery. :lol:
AHEM!! I have first dibs!

Elsie, I'd be careful if I were you! 8O That's a really ferocious look!

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
CataholicsAnonymous said:
OMG, I think Cleo and Charlee got my address and have somehow transmitted the "stink eye" to my little 2-week-old foster kitten! Should I worry? :yikes
Should you worry? YES! With a look like that I wouldn't close both eyes while sleeping, I'd keep one open! 8O

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lv2ski said:
Ah, I see you've begun packing Miss Cali for her trip to my house? I'll pm you my address! I expect overnight delivery.
Sorry, Holly has it right, it's Charlee! And they can't be separated, so you'll get them both.

Be careful what you wish for! 8O

I'll take Elsie's foster kitten in trade. :D

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
That isn't stink eye CA, she looks pretty happy to me

·
Registered
202 Posts
marie73 said:
lv2ski said:
Ah, I see you've begun packing Miss Cali for her trip to my house? I'll pm you my address! I expect overnight delivery.
Sorry, Holly has it right, it's Charlee! And they can't be separated, so you'll get them both.

Be careful what you wish for! 8O

I'll take Elsie's foster kitten in trade. :D
I love them both! 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts