Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we went out to a freinds last night, while there another freind stoped in. he said him and his wife are seperateing and they dont have a home for their cat. So he thought of me imediatley because he knows I would take good care of the cat.

Well I was leary at first because I dont need any more vet bills right now. However this cat is 2 years old and already fixed with all shots.

Well Ok I will go meet the cat and see what happens. So we went to his house to look at the cat. It is a siamese! Oh how beutiful!!!

His name is Simon, he is a male nuetered Siamese cat. Very beutiful! He has blue eyes and the cocoa tan color fur of course, with smoky gray ears and face and paws and tail.

So he is now our cat, and we are going through introductions. It is difficult because my house is very open and there isnt really any way to close him in a room. I tried the bathroom at first but the girls kept letting him out. So we did the vanilla.

Its going ok, as good as to be expected. We havent introduced him to Mugsy yet though(dog).

I am so excited! :D And one more makes five.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That is wonderful of you too take in another cat like that!!! Congrats on the new kitty!!! Post pics as soon as you can!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congratulations! I honestly never thought I would have five but they needed a home soooooooooooo! Next I'll be bringing home homeless people :eek: (kidding,probably not funny because my heart moves me to do alot of things,nothing would surprise me!) I'm happy for you and how wonderful of you to do that! What is his name? My sister has siamese cats and she stuck with Siamese(Chinese?) names "Rho" and "Tau" , small names easy to remember :D You know once you get over having three cats,then four, then five really isn't too much different! Enjoy your beautiful new sweetie, that was so kind of you :D Susie

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
sentimentalgirl said:
Congratulations! What is his name? :)

Simon. *points to Lilly's post* Just kidding with you, hehe. :)

Congrats, Lilly! What an angel you are. I'm sure he will fit right in. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts