Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm a new member here. I posted about myself, and figured I'd put up some cat pictures while I'm at it. :D We have 3 cats: Chubbs, Macdub, and Andi. We got Chubbs and Macdub at the same time from a local rescue group over a year ago, and they're about 2 years old. We got Andi about a month and a half ago from the local SPCA. She's about 5 months old now, and although I love our other cats, I'm partial to her. We had another cat, Tex (he was my baby), who passed away from FELV at the beginning of June. He was a little over a year old.

Without further ado, this is Andi.

Andi again.

This is Macdub.

This is a picture of all 3 kitties, Chubbs is on the left, Macdub is on the right, and Andi is in the center.

And this is Tex. R.I.P. buddy (5/8/08-6/6/09)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
You have a lovely kitty family. How unusual to have 2 black book ends and a tuxedo for the middle :luv .

I'm so sorry that you lost your Tex. He was a handsome man.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Beautiful cats! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! They're all characters and I wouldn't trade them for the world. :D

Jeanie- maybe we can work something out. :lol:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I think they are all sleek and shiny beauties. They look supremely healthy, and I am sorry you lost Tex so soon. :patback
h =^..^=

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gosh look at those three. Chubbs and Macdubb are a handsome pair aren't they? Bookends is definetely the word for them! Sorry about your Tex hun ~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts