Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andi Kat is very lazy... as evidence in this picture. I'll pick her up, turn her on her back, and she'll just lay there with no problems. She even likes to stretch quite often while laying on her back.

Usually her back legs are stretched out too. she's such a lazy kitty!

·
Super Moderator
26,514 Posts
Ditto here, especially with Cleo. :?

Great picture! :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! She loves to lay like that on me for some reason. She'll hop up, plop down (even if my arms aren't ready to catch her, she knows that I'll make them be there in time. She's such a snob!) and she'll stretch out. She did it earlier today and I was laughing to myself wondering where the heck my camera was. She was stretched out from tip of her front paws to the tips of her back paws.

Here are some pictures I got of her staring out our bedroom window. It seems to be her favorite spot now in the mornings. She'll go behind the blinds and make these cute little short noises. I can't really classify them as meows, but I am sure you guys know what I am talking about. The last picture was RIGHT after she did a noise. I wanted to get one with her mouth open, but my camera is too slow! (Yes I'll blame the camera heehee)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh my!! It has been a long long time since I've last posted on here! I have new pictures of Andi as the other ones may not be showing up since my website has been down. Here are some new ones of Andi (and possibly some past ones)

These are some pics when we first got Andi

And now Andi grown up. She's pretty big kitty, but still a snuggly bug and still loves to be held. She's extremely trusting!!

Of course, to all cats we are just furniture. LOL!

Who says dogs and cats can't live together? This is Sammie, our sheltie that we got in the fall of 2007! And Andi, who is tolerating Sammie's presence. (They are BFF's... really!)

And since we got a dog two years ago, we broke down and opened our hearts to a kitten who was dropped off at a pet store. I felt so bad for these kitties and they were sooo cute!!

Meet our new kitty!! I was thinking of naming her Zoey but not sure. Any kitty names would be appreciated!! So far we've gotten the suggestions of Waffles and Max. Feel free to help us out! She loves to play and loves to snuggle and is extremely fond of pouncing on my face and then licking my nose.

Don't mind my messed up hair. I think I'm in love!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks!! I know right?!

:luv

I also put the pictures on flickr so hopefully more people can see them now. :D

I just took a 3 hour long nap with her. She just curled up on me, yawned, and that was it for me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts