Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohhh poor Andie..... I went to Target today and saw a braided hair halloween cat hat on clearance for one dollar. I HAD TO GET IT.... She just sat in shock when I put it on her head... my friend snapped this one of me holding her with the hat on... it is blurry b/c it's from her phone... but isnt just hysterical??? I am gonna try to get a better one with my camera later... hahaha

Here is Andie asleep on a down vest.. she thought it was hers... even though it belonged to a friend of mine who was visiting....

And here she is in my closet... trying to figure out if she can fit into this soft cooler bag that is meant for a six pack... ("you dont think I can fit in here... do you mom???? Heh.... we'll see about that!"

"HA! IN YOUR FACE! I'm in... and I have room to spare...."

·
Registered
409 Posts
I love the pics. I have pictures of my kids in that hair too. Kitty's mom thought the hair was too cute to resist and gave it to me to dress my girls up in. I love it with the orange coat though.

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
Are these wigs on sale or something? :lol: This is the second time I'm seeing them. She looks cute with it on and I think that cooler is her bed now. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Those wigs remind me of the new Wendy's commercials :lol:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts