Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....in my own home.

Since my stroke MowMow has been such a blessing. He is ALWAYS with me and is so careful never to get in my my way when i'm using my cane. My right hand doesn't have its fine motor skill back yet so I'm a bit likeFrankenstein's monster when i pet them with that hand. Mow braces my goofy hand with his paw and rubs against the fingers.

Book on the other hand seems to be taking FULL advatage of all disabilities. He has learned that he can out run me and if hides behind the couch i cant get to him right now. He has learned that when he gets on the counter, it takes me so long to get up and get to him there is no rush to get down. Last night mom and i had to tag team catching him when he stole a DRY teabag from her mug while she waited for the water to boil. He steals food with no worries of discipline because im not qiuck enough to catch him. He is CONSTANTLY antagonizing his brother. Smacking him and chasing him in a less than playful way. Usually Mow gives him the beatdown after a while but for some reason he wont do it right now, he just gives an angy meow and runs to me...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm in love with mowmow

What a good boy mowmow is. He's a dream.
Book, stop aggravating mommy!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Glad to hear you're back home now. Somehow that makes sense. The older one knows better and the younger one becomes more rambunctious.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
It's great to hear you are back at home and improving, thank goodness your mom and MowMow are there to help :). I love your MowMow tales, he is such a love!

And Book acting out - crazy teenager! Someday he will grow up, wait and see.

:) Fran

1 - 7 of 7 Posts