Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read in the local Green Bay paper about 6 people (ages 17-33) who kidnapped a mother cat and her 2 kittens from a home, purchased gasoline and took them to a gravel pit to burn them alive "for the enjoyment of it". This is just awful!!! :cry: :x

I guess the mother cat died from her injuries and one of the kittens suffered 3rd degree burns but is recovering. The second kitten was not burned because one of the 6 supposedly hid her from the others to save her.

What pathetic excuses for human beings could do such a thing? I am just infuriated and disgusted.

I believe that the trials are schedule this week and the city where this occurred is about 150 miles from where I live. As tempted as I am to drive there, I could not do it without stocking up on gasoline and matches. There is no way I could face the idiots that did such a horrible thing without acting out against them. It would be only fitting for these losers to experience the same pain they have inflicted on such innocent little animals.

I'm sure I'll be even more upset when I read about the slap on the wrist they will get from the courts.

Sorry, I just have to vent. :x

·
Registered
917 Posts
i certianly hope the judge takes this seriously- all serial killers get their start torturing and killing small animals.

i cannot stand people who would do something like this. the only just punsihment i can think of is to let them know exactly what the poor kitties felt.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'm thoroughly disgusted...furthermore, I'm confused as to why a 33-year-old is hanging out with a 17-year-old.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That kind of puzzled me as well. The next youngest one to the 33 year old was 22. Goes to show that you can possess a 3 year old maturity level at any age.

You've also got to wonder if they would receive a stiffer penalty from a judge who is an animal lover as opposed to one who is not.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I seriously believe they should get the book thrown at them after all they did take a life, it may not have been a human life but it was still a life, now those little kittens don't have a mother it is disgusting the way some people think they can treat animals.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm gonna be sick...

:oops: :cry:

I'm so glad I keep Drizzle and Boo indoors so there is *no* chance of something like this happening to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts