Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any body watch animal cops ? I am hooked , If I was in the US I would work for the humane society and kick bum edited by DylansMummy , any one would does not not treat there animals right should be looked up, in england our RSPCA does not have the same power although i read some were that there will be a change in the law soon in the Uk

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I like watching these shows on Animal Planet, but I often end up in tears. They make me want to adopt every pet out there.

Sometimes it is very heartbreaking to watch owners who have too many pets (but just don't know better) lose their babies. In many cases there are clear signs of neglet and/or abuse, but there have been a few where you can tell all the owner had where his/her furbabies. It's hard to watch.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I watch it every night its on.What gets me going is the clear state of neglect the animals can get into before they get the help they need plus the animal hoarders too where they have 20+ cats and most will have to be put down as they haven't had the human interaction they need so they end up becoming feral and breeding more feral cats

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I used to watch it all the time, but it's heart breaking, and I'm soft,

so I'm sure glad there are folks that can get over being soft and help them animals out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts