Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it with my boys ???? they are determined to turn me white :evil:

First my youngest becomes a daddy , and now my oldest.

But Steven my oldest is 26, has a good job , his girlfriend Cherize has a good job , they have medical aid (thank Heavens) and are in a far better place to be parents than Garth and Sandy.

Steven has had a terrible time with drugs .. he was a heroin addict and has truly done some dreadful things for drugs .. but its been two years now that he has been off heroin and he and Cherize planned and wanted this baby .

Only thing is Cherize is very young ... only 19.... but Steven looks after her like you wouldnt believe.

This I feel more positive about, they are both studying and will be fine.

Garth and Sandy ??? I still dont know ..... they are more interested in PC games ....I just dont see much responsibility with these two ..... time will tell however.

The only one of my kids with a brain it seems is Fran , my 24 yr old daughter .... she is first travelling the world .. she is almost at the peak of her career, and has little interest in setlling down .

oi vey .......

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeanie .... in many ways life has been very hard ... for hubs and I tho the last 8 years or so have been great .....

The kids have suffered from the after effects of an idiot father we have had the backlash .. but as they are becoming adults its sorting itself out.

A difficult life tho I think makes us better people in the end , well some people anyway .... it has made me appreciate things more.... and I havent become bitter and twisted :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
To recap: Steve has been clean for two years, he and Cherize planned for and want this baby, and he treats her well.

That's a great start, Carol, plus with your influence, they should be fine. :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:luv

Thanks Marie ...

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
marie73 said:
To recap: Steve has been clean for two years, he and Cherize planned for and want this baby, and he treats her well......
Oh, I'm sure of that. I just thought that when someone had given up drugs or alcohol, they always described themselves as recovering, rathered than recovered. Kudos to Steven. What an accomplishment. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts