Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm sure some of you read the unfortunate end to my friendship with Nora. My roommate (one of my best friends) brought home a tiny Maine Coon kitten he called Charlotte for me since I've been so upset about Nora.

She's beautiful! The kennel I used to work for (afore mentioned roommate still works there) offered us a great discount on her shots and care. She's already litter box trained, and she doesn't care about any of the other animals. Bear and Tank both got in her face and she didn't bat an eyelid.

This is the nicest thing he's ever done for me--he is my hero of the day. Any longer and my fiance would get jealous. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He didn't know that my first cat (who passed away a few years ago) had those exact markings... Charlotte reminds me of her as a kitten so much. *tears up*
It's almost like she got reincarnated... *joy*

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have to say your new kitten is stunning. Maine Coon's are my favorite purebred cat breed. How fortunate both she and you are!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish Tank felt the same--he's so prematurely ancient at 4 years old... he's a total grouch to everyone but me. Hardcore tomcat he is... but he accepted Nora after a month or so, and I think he'll be ok with Charlotte.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeez... I never recommend getting someone a pet of any species as a gift, but Christian really made the right call with her. She's so outgoing, and loves everyone and everything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts