Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My foster kitty Spike left me a great sample in the cat box for me to do a snap test on his poo. I ran into the house and got a zip lock bag and then put the poo in the fridge till we could do the test today.

I have my 85 year old mother staying with me. She is near deaf. I had gave her a job of cleaning off the shelves in my fridge from the holiday clutter. Can you see what is about to happen?

I contacted my groups director on her cell phone. (She was driving to get a feral kitty) My mother walked in with the zip lock bag saying "what the heck is this"??? She was completely disgusted that Id keep cat poo in my fridge! She just "doesnt understand my life"!!!! The director of my TNR group almost went off the road laughing as she heard this whole thing go down with my mom!

By the way~ my mom is a Christian Scientist ~ which means no doctors, no medical tests, no medical science! So its even a bigger stretch for her that I run medical tests on my cats! Such is my life! :roll: :wink:

Update * tested positive for Giardia. I could tell by the specific smell it was probably that. :dis

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Well...I guess I can admit I thought it... :oops:

At least she didn't try to eat it or find out what kind of 'leftovers' it was. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts