Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had little Moses for a while. I thought someone was coming to pick him up last Saturday, but no one came. :(

He was dumped on a preacher's porch when he was about 4-5 weeks old, so he's still a tiny feller. :)
At first he had mood swings. He'd be nice and cuddly one second, then the next would his and slap. Now he seems a bit settled (he's been with us for around two weeks now). He's so cuddly! He HATED the dog at first. When Ozzy would come within six feet of him, he'd spit, hiss, and slap. Now they play together. So fun to watch, and very rewarding! :)

Don't worry, Ozzy wasn't in trouble. He was just sad because I wouldn't let him play with Moses because he had to sit still for a pic. ;)

Also, we have Turks and Caicos. Apparently no one discussed getting the kittens with Dad, and he said they had to go. :/ They're only 4 months old. Very mellow, sweet little kitties. Don't know too much about them, since they hang with my mom. She keeps some in her room, I keep one in my room. :)

Caicos.

Turks.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
looks like you have what will be a grand flame point meezer in the making.. all great cats..

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Nice shots and beautiful cats!

But... Is it my LCD or the photos have color balance adjusted? From my screen the black cat has blueish green eyes, the colorpoint cat has grey eye, the orange cat has copper red eyes. None of them look natural...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Gaaahhh, Turks fur is just YUM. ♥ ♥ ♥ It doesn't look like the color was adjusted to me, just the levels. Makes for an even prettier picture but your babies/foster babies don't need it anyway, I'm sure! :)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts

Caicos.

Turks.
But... Is it my LCD or the photos have color balance adjusted? From my screen the black cat has blueish green eyes, the colorpoint cat has grey eye, the orange cat has copper red eyes. None of them look natural...
It's just you. I have a picture of Momo that I posted here on Cat Forum where her eyes appear to be bluish green. And I assure you, I did NOTHING to the picture to enhance her eyes. Her eyes are a beautiful pale green, just pale enough where they could almost be yellow. But considering I have three other cats with various forms of yellow eyes, I know hers are definitely green. The flamepoint kitty above has very, very, very pale blue eyes. That's why they appear to be gray to you. And the orange cat's eyes appear to be more orange-y than copper. All of the kitties eyes look very natural to me.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I edited the one of Moses's eyes because they looked white in the original photo, but they're a gorgeous green with some blue outlining his pupils. I didn't edit the others much, besides the levels/contrast.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great news! ALL three of them got adopted today! Turks and Caicos went to the same home! Yay!
Fostering is so bittersweet. :) :,(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts