Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not beleive another hurricane is heading right for us :( I just got my cable and internet back yesterday since hurricane frances!!!!

Everyone in this state keeps saying it isn't always like this. I move here in July and it has been going down hill since then. I think my bad luck has followed me and may be affecting the whole state!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts

From what i've watched on the news it hasn't ever been that bad! crazy weather! Good luck with this hurricane coming up! hopefully you stay safe!

Best of wishes!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I lived in Ft. Lauderdale until I was 13 and the only hurricane I remember was Andrew. We may have gotten some wind and rain from some, but we only nailed up wood on the windows and things for Andrew. I have grandparents that still live there, and hurricanes really aren't an issue for them either but this year has been insane!!

I promise, this is just a bad year, give it a few months to get back to normal (get out of hurricane season) and next year shouldn't be as bad at all!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
How terrible -I am so sorry about your friend's tremendous loss. It is getting much more difficult to cope with it when I hear about individual losses.
I hope everybody will be safer in the future and we've learned more from these tragedies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts