Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other boards I belong to have a section for off topic posts. It is kind of nice because you tend to meet nice people on these boards and find you have something in common other then the topic of the board. I think it is good for a couple reasons. For one, some people may not want to read about any topic besides cats, and with an off topic forun, they are not subjected to it. For those of us who may want to occasionally discuss, books, movies, work, etc... it is a place to do it.
Just a thought. :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah I am all for that! It would give everyone a chance to know eachother on a more personal level. Since most everyone here has a slightly larger life then their cats. ;) haha. Sorry bad joke. :p anyway, I'm all for that. Good sugestion! :)

- Randy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Yip, sounds good to me too. Wait, you have a larger life than your cats??? Are you insane?? HAHAHAHA.

tanyuh

·
Registered
200 Posts
oops :oops: I meant to say because some of us have a little more in our life then cats ...... HAHAHAA man that made me sound dumb. :? :cry: :wink: LOL anyway have a great day!

-Randy

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlueAnimal said:
oops :oops: I meant to say because some of us have a little more in our life then cats ...... HAHAHAA man that made me sound dumb. :? :cry: :wink: LOL anyway have a great day!

-Randy
We knew what you meant! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts