Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrote a quick post in Behavioral about the kittens pooping in their food and sleeping in their litter box. They now have free roam of the bathroom (aka more space) and the behavior seems to have stopped, thankfully.

They came into my local shelter as strays, but they were just 2 lbs and therefore large enough for spay/neuter. I was asked to take them home to recover/socialize them (they were hissing/hiding, but about as feral as 10 week old kittens can be haha) for 7-10 days before they move to another adoption center.

I'm really enjoying them! They are SUPER cute. Here are some photos of the little culprits:

Night 1: post-op, drowsy, and sleeping in the LB!

Female 1: tiniest of them all, and the most snuggly

Male 1: the screamer. He's a bit timid, but always right behind me

Male 2: a mini-ET! And with personality to match. He's a total ham, and loves attention

Female 2: the chubbiest of all! She's also the most timid. She has very soulful eyes, and is stunning IMO!

I leave the city for 2 months in a few weeks, but I've pretty much vowed to never have my bathroom free of kittens/cats in need. I've got the means (read: space) and there is such an overwhelming need for help all times of the year.

Thanks for reading :luv

-BP

·
Registered
138 Posts
adorable! i'm in love with female 2 :luv

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
How adorable! I, like everyone else, am in love with female #2. But they're all so cute, it would be difficult to choose. I was looking at the photos of the individual kitties and trying to match them to the photo of them in the LB. Female #2 is the scrunched up one on the left side with her ears laid back and her feeties hanging over the side - so funny!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts