Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

As you know, you can never have just one kitten. So, I decided to get myself another munchkin cat and I just had to show her off.

Now, I just need to come up with a name! Any ideas?!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the love guys!

Oh and in relation to her personality, the breeder tells me she is a fiesty tigress! Loves to bat at her feather toy and pounce!

I cant wait til I can go pick her up in a few weeks and I get to see her and Aiden play together!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Aaahh, he's too cute for words! I just want to squeeze him! :D

How's Aiden going, do you have any recent photos of him?

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Aiden and Angel - I love it! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the compliments on the new baby guys! I really appreciate. Still need a name though so keep them coming!

Oh, and here are pictures of Aiden, Silver. The ones with the bad lighting I just took on my cellphone(boyfriend currently has the nice canon camera UGH!). So, excuse the bad image quality. The laptop picture is from about 2 months ago but it's too precious not to post lol.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hope Love Beauty, Aiden is as cute as ever!! He's still one of the most adorable cats I've ever seen! :D

As for the new kitty's name, I'm no good with names unfortunately! :( Do you have a list of potential names?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Such cuteness. :) I'm thinking about getting my mom a munchkin, as she's always wanted one.

How about Zohar? (roll the r) The name just struck me when I saw her. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shicagah said:
Such cuteness. :) I'm thinking about getting my mom a munchkin, as she's always wanted one.
Definitely do! Aiden has been the most lovable adorable cat I have ever met/seen. Everyone who sees him loves his friendly, gentle disposition. I have had so many tell me they want their own. I am pretty sure I have basically sold my breeder's next batch of kittens for her! hehe!

Now, in terms of name. I was really trying to find something to set off her color. She is a chocolate colored torbie if you cant tell by the pictures!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts